Boyer's Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty wide-rippled onion and garlic chips.
They've got a mild, sweet onion flavor and some garlic taste too. At first, the onion seems to overwhelm the garlic, but you notice the garlic more in the aftertaste. The wide-rippled Boyers chips all have a great soft crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of an onion smell, not strong at all.
From the package: “Boyer's famous for flavor” ... Ingredients include Torula Yeast, Paprika and Inactive Dry Yeast
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road