Boyer's Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty wide-rippled onion and garlic chips.
They've got a mild, sweet onion flavor and some garlic taste too. At first, the onion seems to overwhelm the garlic, but you notice the garlic more in the aftertaste. The wide-rippled Boyers chips all have a great soft crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of an onion smell, not strong at all.
From the package: “Boyer's famous for flavor” ... Ingredients include Torula Yeast, Paprika and Inactive Dry Yeast
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road