Boyer's Sour Cream & Green Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips have a nice, mild fresh onion taste.
The chips are impressively large and have a soft crunch. One of our tasters was particularly impressed, telling us: "They were soooo good. Better than Pringles. Better than Ruffles. Better than Utz. Better than Cape Cod. Better than State Line. Better than Snyders (of wherever). Well ... let's just say they were good. The only thing they weren't better than was a Boston creme donut or a Krispy Kreme doughnut."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like sour cream. Good.
From the package: “EXTRA CREAMY Like No Other Potato Chips You Every Tasted” ... “Seasoned by Boyer's, Famous for Flavors” ... Ingredients include “Tocopherols & Ascorbyl Palmitrate (added as preservative)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road