Boyer's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good vinegar chips.
The first thing I noticed about these narrow-rippled chips was how much white seasoning powder there is on them: Lots, and it's quite visible. They do leave some powdery residue on your fingers, but not too much, as most of the white flavor powder is wedged inside the ripples. They've got a fairly strong but not overwhelming vinegar flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice vinegar smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “The most vinegar mouth-watering chips you can buy. You'll know they're Boyer's” ... Ingredients include BHT, BHA, Silicon Diacetate and Silicon Dioxide
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road