Walkers Max Chip Shop Curry Deep Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are the standard Walkers Max thick, wide-rippled chips, with a very tasty (but not hot) Curry flavoring.
The flavor is so good that all you taste is the curry — close your eyes, and you might forget that you're eating potato chips. If you like curry, you'll love these. If it needs to be hot curry, try a different curry chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, real authentic curry smell. Nice!
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, chip shop curry flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), rusk], salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
Trivia: This is the only snack I've ever seen with "rusk" in its ingredients.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road