Walkers Max Paprika Deep Ridge Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are awesome chips, with the thick cut and wide ridges typical of a Walkers Max chip, and a delicious flavor.
They're by far the best paprika chips I've tried. The flavor is somewhere between a barbecue chip and a ketchup chip, but it's really more than that. These just taste great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue chips.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, paprika flavour [milk proteins, rusk, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring, colour (paprika extract), sweetener (aspartame), salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road