Walkers Max Paprika Deep Ridge Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are awesome chips, with the thick cut and wide ridges typical of a Walkers Max chip, and a delicious flavor.
They're by far the best paprika chips I've tried. The flavor is somewhere between a barbecue chip and a ketchup chip, but it's really more than that. These just taste great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue chips.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, paprika flavour [milk proteins, rusk, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring, colour (paprika extract), sweetener (aspartame), salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road