The Original Atlantic Lobster Flavoured Chips
Taste test: The film crew from cable channel NECN/Worcester News Tonight was eager to try these when they saw the bag.
They tried them, and they thought that the chips were awful. In fact, they all agreed that these were the worst chips they've ever tried. Our own chiptaster thought that these were nothing great, but we've had worse. Nobody thought that they actually tasted anything like lobsters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell pretty bad.
From the package: “These potato chips are made from selected potatoes and are packaged in a PEI potato bag” ... “Produit du Canada” ... “Freight shipping”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Michelle Maher. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road