Taste test: These have a mild bacon taste, on sort of a styrofoam-like chip.
They're colored like bacon, but they don't really have the consistency of bacon. Not as salty as bacon should be. They leave some powdery residue on your hand (but not a lot). If you're in England and can get either these or Smiths Bacon Flavour Fries, I'd definitely go with Smiths.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a smoky bacon smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Store in a cool, dry place and avoid bright light. After opening, limited shelf life.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (58 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road