Walkers French Fries Crispy Potato Sticks Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are shaped like thin shoestring French Fries, and they kind of have the consistency of hard styrofoam, but are actually really quite tasty.
There's a good salt and vinegar taste to them, it's hard to put the bag down once you start munching on them..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong vinegar aroma.
From the package: “If you are not completely satisfied with this product, send the packet(s) and its contents, stating reason for return and when and where you bought it... Applies to U.K. only.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road