Walkers French Fries Crispy Potato Sticks Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are shaped like thin shoestring French Fries, and they kind of have the consistency of hard styrofoam, but are actually really quite tasty.
There's a good salt and vinegar taste to them, it's hard to put the bag down once you start munching on them..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong vinegar aroma.
From the package: “If you are not completely satisfied with this product, send the packet(s) and its contents, stating reason for return and when and where you bought it... Applies to U.K. only.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road