Boyer's Extra Hot Beer Bar-B-Q Chips
Taste test: These chips are quite hot.
It's a delayed heat — you don't notice it at first, but it kicks in after a couple of seconds and packs quite a punch. The heat grows slightly stronger as you continue to chew, and then it lingers for quite a while. I would definitely recommend having a cold beverage handy when you try these. The chips are (for the most part) narrow-rippled chips, which distinguishes them from Boyer's non-"Extra Hot" version of these, which had wide ripples. (However, even in this bag there were a few wider-rippled chips.)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong barbecue chips smell, though not really a hot smell.
From the package: “Red Hot” ... “Extra Hot” ... ingredients include Beer Seasoning, Vegetable Protein Spices, Vegetable Powdered Hops and Smoked Flavor ... “Extra Hot Cayenne Powder Added for Extra Hot Chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (56 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road