J. Higgs Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are potato chips with medium-wide ripples sort of halfway between Ruffles and Wavy Lay's, as far as ripple width.
They're not good. They have a very greasy taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not great.
From the package: “This product strives to meet high quality standards. It comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied, please return the unused portion for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road