Taste test: These are really good cheese puffs.
Unlike most cheese puffs, these are a pale yellow, rather than a fluorescent orange. But don't let the color fool you: they are very cheesy and good, with all the taste of a Jax and all the healthy goodness of Robert's American Gourmet. They're bit narrower than Jax, but also longer. They do leave a lot of yellow residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sort of buttery cheddar cheese, smell.
From the package: “With Real Wisconsin Cheddar” ... “Smart Puffs are made from the finest milled Iowa corn and the finest Wisconsin cheddar cheese, baked to a perfect taste you'll love.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road