Taste test: These are really good cheese puffs.
Unlike most cheese puffs, these are a pale yellow, rather than a fluorescent orange. But don't let the color fool you: they are very cheesy and good, with all the taste of a Jax and all the healthy goodness of Robert's American Gourmet. They're bit narrower than Jax, but also longer. They do leave a lot of yellow residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sort of buttery cheddar cheese, smell.
From the package: “With Real Wisconsin Cheddar” ... “Smart Puffs are made from the finest milled Iowa corn and the finest Wisconsin cheddar cheese, baked to a perfect taste you'll love.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road