Price Rite Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good ripple chips.
They're low in salt and have a good potato flavor. I'm partial to wide ripples, and the wide ripples on these give them a good crunch. It seems like Price Rite doesn't fully peel their potatoes, becauuse some of these chips are dark or green at the edges, but that gave the chips some character and didn't detract from the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey.
From the package: “Made from whole fresh potatoes”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a great value for 69 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Rite. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road