Cheez-It Big Crunch Baked Snack Mix
Taste test: This is a really good snack mix.
It consists of Munch 'Ems, crunchy cheese curls (referred to as "cheese twists" on the bag), round pretzels and Cheez-Its. Overall, the mix is quite cheesy and very crisp. The best part of all is the cheese twists. They're very cheese and quite crunchy. The Munch 'Ems also make a great addition to this mixure, with a thin crunch and plenty of cheese. If I had to name one major weak spot, it would have to be the pretzels. They're just so plain compared with the rest of the items that they don't seem to add anything positive to the mixture. But still, this mixture is very good.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos.
From the package: “Grab a handful of Cheez-It® Big Crunch the ready-to-go mix packed with tons of flavor and crunch ... for the ultimate snacking satisfaction.”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road