Bon Ton Potato Chips
Taste test: These are ordinary potato chips, and they're quite good.
They're fairly thick and quite crunchy have a good potato taste. They're about average in saltiness, and they're grease level is very low. Plus, they come in a cool, old-fashioned looking bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, very potatoey.
From the package: “crisp & delicious” ... “Serving Size 1 oz. (28g/About 18 Chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road