Mrs. B's Southern Style Cajun Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips have a bright orange seasoning on them and a tasty, hot flavor that grows on you as you eat more chips.
The hot aftertaste lingers for quite a while. The chips leave some orange residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cajun spicy aroma.
From the package: “These Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips are hot ... Cajun Hot! Each select potato is lightly peeled, cooked to perfection in expeller pressed 100% vegetable oil, then coated in her special recipe of cajun Hot seasoning ... I'm talking HOT. Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips deliver maximum taste with a cajon HOT crunch ... So enjoy every bite!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road