Mrs. B's Southern Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips.
They're OK, kind of potatoey with a good crunch. But not the most flavorful potato chips in the world.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, a bit salty and oily.
From the package: “Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips offer you the maximum potato taste you expect from all natural, southern-made potato chips! Each select potato is lightly peeled to release its natural flavor, carefully sliced with wide ridges, and cooked to perfection in expeller pressed 100% pure vegetable oil. Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips deliver maximum taste with a flavourful crunch ... So enjoy every bite!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road