Mrs. B's Southern Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips.
They're OK, kind of potatoey with a good crunch. But not the most flavorful potato chips in the world.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, a bit salty and oily.
From the package: “Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips offer you the maximum potato taste you expect from all natural, southern-made potato chips! Each select potato is lightly peeled to release its natural flavor, carefully sliced with wide ridges, and cooked to perfection in expeller pressed 100% pure vegetable oil. Mrs. B's™ Southern Style Potato Chips deliver maximum taste with a flavourful crunch ... So enjoy every bite!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road