Wavy Lay's Hidden Valley Ranch Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good ranch chips with wide ripples.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ranch chips smell, not bad.
From the package: “Wavy Lay's™ brand Potato Chips teams up with Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dip Mix to bring you the incredible crispness and light texture of Lay's® brand Potato Chips, with the added crunch as a burst of The Original Ranch® flavor in each ridge.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Adventures, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road