Shaw's Signature Kettle Cooked Old Fashioned Zesty Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle chips with a nice crunch, and even a good jalapeño flavor, but they're just not hot.
It's like they gave them the taste of jalapeños without the heat. Personally, I like the taste of jalapeños, so these chips are OK, but I also like the heat of jalapeños, and the heat is the main reason that anyone would eat a jalapeño, so overall these were a disappointment.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Try our Old Fashioned Kettle Cooked Potato Chips and you will be taking a journey back to a time when chips were cooked in small batches in open copper kettles. We have selected only the finest ingredients to bring you our crunchy, crisp and golden kettle cooked chips. We have also made our kettle chips just that bit thicker for extra crunch and it also makes them ideal for dipping too. Experience the taste of our zesty jalapeño Kettle Chips!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road