Anderson Thin Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These are just regular knot-shaped pretzels.
They're no thinner than ordinary ones, so I'm not sure why they put "Thin Thin" in the name. They're average.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell (not so good).
From the package: “To ensure the long lasting freshness of this delicious snack treat try pouring the unused portion into a plastic or glass jar. This will protect the pretzels from their worst enemy, moisture. Thanks and we hope you continue to enjoy these healthful and tasty snacks.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road