Golden Flake Dill Pickle Thin & Crispy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good pickle chips.
These have a good, fairly mild dill pickle taste — it really tastes like a pickle. As their name indicates, they are thin and crispy, which is a nice change from some of the thicker gourmet pickle chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary, medium strength
From the package: “You have heard of our flavors ... Dill Pickle is one you may favor. Pickles are best when they are crunchy So grab a big buncht. Kids and pregnant women think they are tasty ... Try some yourself, be hasty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road