Vitner's Corn Chips
Taste test: Guest reviewer Rick Perron, who thinks Fritos are pure Nirvanna, reports that these are like Fritos, but less greasy.
They're also less salty. Pretty good stuff. If you're looking for a salty, greasy snack, go with the real Fritos.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like stale Fritos (but that's actually better than fresh Fritos, since fresh Fritos smell like feet)
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole grain corn, vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated soybean and/or corn oil), salt.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road