Golden Flake Sweet Heat Barbecue Thick & Crispy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet barbecue chips.
They're supposed to be hot and sweet at the same time. That seems to be true of some of the chips in the bag, as they have an aftertaste quite distinct from the initial sweet one not super hot by any means, but a bit of a kick nonetheless. However, many of the chips don't have any of the heat at all, and all you taste is the sweet. So it's kind of a gamble from chip to chip as to which kind you're going to get.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild, sweet barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Barbecue flavor that is so unique ... One that will bring you to your feet. Sweet and hot, We put together. Great Barbecue taste, no matter the weather. Buy one bag, you are sure to find A taste you'll love ... time after time.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road