Price Rite Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
The they fall around the middle on the sweet-to-hot continuum of barbecue chips. Very impressive for a store-brand chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Made from whole fresh potatoes”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This huge 8-oz. bag cost just 69 cents and that's the regular price, it wasn't even on sale!
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Rite. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road