Boyer's Beer Bar-B-Que Chips
Taste test: These are good wide-rippled barbecue chips.
They're very flavorful, with a strong, fairly hot barbecue taste that grows stronger on you as you eat them (if you want a really, really hot chip, try Boyer's extra-hot version of these), and a great crunch. Boyer's makes some of the best potato chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strong, sort of hot barbecue flavor.
From the package: Ingredients include “Beer Seasoning and Bar B-Q Seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road