Boyer's Beer Bar-B-Que Chips
Taste test: These are good wide-rippled barbecue chips.
They're very flavorful, with a strong, fairly hot barbecue taste that grows stronger on you as you eat them (if you want a really, really hot chip, try Boyer's extra-hot version of these), and a great crunch. Boyer's makes some of the best potato chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strong, sort of hot barbecue flavor.
From the package: Ingredients include “Beer Seasoning and Bar B-Q Seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road