Crunchips X-Cut Paprika
Taste test: These are good ripple chips.
They have a like light barbecue flavor, sort of bacony. People really liked these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like regular chips, sort of like barbecue.
From the package: “Crunchy, spicy crisps — paprika flavored. Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable fat, salt, paprika, flavouring, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, colour: paprika extract. Made in Germany. Keep cool and dry. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Glenn, Ibi, Jess, PJ and Tim in Germany.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road