Garden of Eatin' Parmesan Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They've got a mild garlic taste, and they've got much less salt than the Garden of Eatin' Original flavor (which happen to be loaded with salt). They were a very popular selection around the chip bowl. Yum!
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like regular potato chips, with just a slight bit of garlic
From the package: “For over a century, Garden of Eatin' has been using the finest organic ingredients in our tortilla chips to achieve authentic style and taste. Now, we extend our family's tradition of all natural snacks with the introduction of our new Garden of Eatin' Potato Chips made with Organic Potatoes.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Garlic (109 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road