Jack 'n' Jill BBQ Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
The cool thing about them is that there's a picture on the bag of a potato with arms and legs, wearing a chef's hat and holding a spatula. On the back, there's a picture of a cartoon cow standing on its hind legs, dressed up in cowboy garb.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Shelf life: TWELVE MONTHS”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road