Ruffles All Dressed Chips (Assaisonnées Croustilles)
Taste test: These are some of the most flavorful Ruffles I've ever had.
They've got all sorts of spices in them ketchup, onion, garlic and more. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ketchupy.
From the package: “Canada's favourite ridged chip!” ... “Ruffles chips are perfect for dipping or great tasting on their own!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- All Dressed Chips (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road