Price Rite Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent sour cream and onion chips.
They taste good at first, but if you eat a couple more chips, you realize that they're extremely salty. If you like salt, great, but really, there's a lot of salt on these, and it might get to you after a while. Some people said these were awesome.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice oniony smell.
From the package: “Made from whole fresh potatoes” ... “Product of Canada” ... contains 20% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag cost only 69 cents and it wasn't even on sale.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Rite. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road