Garden of Eatin' Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good chips.
Nice garlic and onion flavor, and the chips are very light and crispy. These were a very big hit around the chip bowl. Yum!
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of garlicy, but weak.
From the package: “For over a century, Garden of Eatin' has been using the finest organic ingredients in our tortilla chips to achieve authentic style and taste. Now, we extend our family's tradition of all natural snacks with the introduction of our new Garden of Eatin' Potato Chips made with Organic Potatoes.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road