Tako Chips Octopus Flavored
Taste test: When we put these out in the chip bowl, the "octopus" in the name scared away just about everyone.
Most people weren't even willing to try them. The chips are shaped sort of like Goldfish crackers, except that the whole fish shape has been curved into sort of a scoop. When you first bite in, it tastes sort of like lobster and isn't bad. That lasts for about a second, and then you get a fairly bad taste, which lasts for a little while as you chew. Once that taste goes away, the lingering taste really isn't that bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp (like real shrimp, not shrimp chips).
From the package: “Light & Crispy” ... “Craquelin de Pieuvre”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road