Tako Chips Octopus Flavored
Taste test: When we put these out in the chip bowl, the "octopus" in the name scared away just about everyone.
Most people weren't even willing to try them. The chips are shaped sort of like Goldfish crackers, except that the whole fish shape has been curved into sort of a scoop. When you first bite in, it tastes sort of like lobster and isn't bad. That lasts for about a second, and then you get a fairly bad taste, which lasts for a little while as you chew. Once that taste goes away, the lingering taste really isn't that bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp (like real shrimp, not shrimp chips).
From the package: “Light & Crispy” ... “Craquelin de Pieuvre”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Squid (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road