Krispy Crunchy Puffs Natural Corn
Taste test: We tried four flavors of Krispy Crunchy Puffs, and these were definitely the blandest.
They taste kind of like plain, unbuttered, unsalted popcorn. If you like that, you'll like these, but personally I prefered the flavored versions.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells vaguely like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “Thanks for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy Tumaro's tasty Puffs. Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ will satisfy your need for delicious, wholesome snack alternatives. We are bringing you a natural chip with full taste, flavor and 'dipibility' (they don't break when you dip 'em). Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ are baked, make from organic corn, do not contain hydrogenated oils, and are kosher. Forget about the cardboard taste of rice cakes! Bite into a natural thin snack that is flavorful and delicious!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tumaro's, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road