Krispy Crunchy Puffs Cheddar
Taste test: These rice cake-like snacks (made from corn) taste sort of like buttered popcorn.
They're OK. I wish they had more cheddar taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak cheese smell.
From the package: “Thanks for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy Tumaro's tasty Puffs. Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ will satisfy your need for delicious, wholesome snack alternatives. We are bringing you a natural chip with full taste, flavor and 'dipibility' (they don't break when you dip 'em). Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ are baked, make from organic corn, do not contain hydrogenated oils, and are kosher. Forget about the cardboard taste of rice cakes! Bite into a natural thin snack that is flavorful and delicious!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tumaro's, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road