Krispy Crunchy Puffs Tangy BBQ
Taste test: These are shaped like and have the consistency of rice cakes, but they're actually made from corn.
They have a pretty good, mild barbecue taste. Once the flavor powder dissolves, all you taste is the corn. Some of the puffs have more flavor powder than others, so whether you ever get to the plain corn taste before you're done eating the puff varies from puff to puff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some of a chemical-like smell.
From the package: “Thanks for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy Tumaro's tasty Puffs. Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ will satisfy your need for delicious, wholesome snack alternatives. We are bringing you a natural chip with full taste, flavor and 'dipibility' (they don't break when you dip 'em). Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ are baked, make from organic corn, do not contain hydrogenated oils, and are kosher. Forget about the cardboard taste of rice cakes! Bite into a natural thin snack that is flavorful and delicious!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tumaro's, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road