Krispy Crunchy Puffs Ranch & Herb
Taste test: Krispy Crunchy Puffs are sort of like rice cakes, except that they're actually made from corn.
Tumaro's makes them in several different flavors, and Ranch & Herb was the tastiest of them all. Nice ranch flavor, not as strong as you'd expect on a potato chip, but pretty impressive considering that it's on something that resembles a rice cake. Pretty good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma, but very vaguely like herbs.
From the package: “Thanks for giving us a try! We hope you enjoy Tumaro's tasty Puffs. Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ will satisfy your need for delicious, wholesome snack alternatives. We are bringing you a natural chip with full taste, flavor and 'dipibility' (they don't break when you dip 'em). Tumaro's Krispy Crunchy Puffs™ are baked, make from organic corn, do not contain hydrogenated oils, and are kosher. Forget about the cardboard taste of rice cakes! Bite into a natural thin snack that is flavorful and delicious!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tumaro's, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road