Taste test: These are your basic chocolate-covered pretzels.
The chocolate coating is pretty thin. For the first couple of ones I tried, I started by chewing, and I tasted mostly pretzel and little chocolate. For the third one, I decided to suck on the pretzel instead of chewing, which led to much more chocolate taste, at least until the chocolate had all dissolved. At that point, I bit into the remaining pretzel, and it tasted pretty much like a regular pretzel. But the whole experience of sucking on the pretzel to get the chocolate was not a great one, so I wouldn't recommend trying it. I've had other chocolate-covered pretzels, such as Herr's, that were much more chocolatey than these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Keep in cool dry place away from heat & light.” ... ingredients include “Cocoa (if white omit cocoa, add non-fat dry milk powder and artificial color)”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road