Hunky Dorys Mature Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion Flavour Thick & Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are impressive chips.
They've got fairly wide ripples, and a thick cut (similar to the McCoy's chips from neighboring England), which combines for a great crunch. But even more impressive than that was the flavour a very nice, sharp onion taste. There wasn't much cheddar cheese flavor to speak of it's very subtle.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much aroma, slightly oniony.
From the package: “Free from artificial colour or preservatives” ... “We say 'everything is Hunky Dory' when things are 'first rate', 'great', 'the real thing'. So now Hunky Dorys® brings you Chunky, Richer Tasting Lower Fat Potato Chips for you to enjoy - The Chip with everything!” ... “20% less fat than standard potato chips.” ... Ingredients are listed in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
Trivia: This 45g bag had a very generous supply of chips in it.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road