Barbara's Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good ordinary potato chips.
They taste fairly salty (but don't actually feel salty) and have a good potato taste. There was a generous supply of chips in this 1-oz. bag, but unfortunately nearly all of them were broken into many small pieces.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, like regular potato chips.
From the package: “The Most Delicious Potato Chips You Have Ever Eaten” ... “Absolutely No Preservatives” ... “Barbara's Natural Potato Chips are made with select unpeeled potatoes expeller pressed oil and salt ... and that's all”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road