Phileas Fogg Punjab Puri
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're tasty and slightly spicy but not hot. They have sort of the shape and consistency of Tato Skins (but these are smaller), and an Indian Punjab taste
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Indian food.
From the package: “To meet the high standard that you rightly demand, all my products are free from artificial flavours and I use only the finest ingredients. These punjab puris are made with sun-ripened maize and other cereals, lightly fried in the finest vegetable oil, and then flavoured with authentic Indian spices.” ... “Deepest Bengal, 1st June Dear Diary, Calcutta is only two-day's journey and we are indded fortunate to be traveling with the great Colonel Feathersque, formerly attached to the 5th Bengal Lancers and, presumably, his missing right leg. The colonel has proved to be the most entertaining, recounting (several times) the tale of his savage encounter with the Bengal tiger ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road