Wavy Lay's Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These are standard wide-rippled potato chips.
They're OK, but nothing special. Average taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Wavy Lay's™ brand Original Flavored Potato Chips bring you the incredible crispness and light texture of Lay's® brand Potato Chips, with added crunch and flavor in each ridge. With every bite, you'll agree that our Wavy Lay's™ brand Original Potato Chips are bursting with delicious, true potato taste. With a taste and crunch this good, you'll find them hard to resist! Betcha Can't Eat Just One!®”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Rite. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road