Wavy Lay's Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These are standard wide-rippled potato chips.
They're OK, but nothing special. Average taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Wavy Lay's™ brand Original Flavored Potato Chips bring you the incredible crispness and light texture of Lay's® brand Potato Chips, with added crunch and flavor in each ridge. With every bite, you'll agree that our Wavy Lay's™ brand Original Potato Chips are bursting with delicious, true potato taste. With a taste and crunch this good, you'll find them hard to resist! Betcha Can't Eat Just One!®”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road