Maine Coast Jalapeño & Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These have a slight jalapeño taste, but mostly they taste like leafy green vegetables.
You don't really taste that much cheese either. They're pretty good chips, but they don't quite fit into the standard jalapeño chip mold.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight jalapeño smell.
From the package: “These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle flavour and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with flavour and the quality you've come to expect from Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road