Maine Coast Jalapeño & Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These have a slight jalapeño taste, but mostly they taste like leafy green vegetables.
You don't really taste that much cheese either. They're pretty good chips, but they don't quite fit into the standard jalapeño chip mold.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight jalapeño smell.
From the package: “These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle flavour and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with flavour and the quality you've come to expect from Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road