Miss Vickie's Roasted Garlic & Herb Potato Chips (Ail Grillé et Fines Herbes Croustilles)
Taste test: These are very good chips, with lots of nice garlic and herb flavor.
Extremely tasty, and they've got the good kettle chip crunch that you would expect from Miss Vickie's. One of our tasters thought that they have too much flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Garlicy smell.
From the package: “By carefully combining garlic and specially selected herbs, Miss Vickie's brings you Roasted Garlic & Herb potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road