T.G.I. Friday's Loaded Nachos Snack Strips
Taste test: They are pleasant to the palate and seem to have a kick but that kick never arrives.
They seem to be a kicked-up version of regular nacho chips enough of a kick to make them a winner. .
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The aroma is that of cayenne, but they do not have the associated heat.
From the package: “With Friday's Loaded Nacho Snack Strips, you can experience the great taste of T.G.I. Friday's® loaded nachos any time you want. Loaded with flavor, these crisp chips are a great way to satisfy your craving for loaded nachos whether you're at home or on the run!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Steve at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published March 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road