Doritos Jalapeño & Cheddar
Taste test: These are a pretty good new flavor of Doritos.
They're not the hottest chips in the world by any means, but they're quite good. They've got a reasonable amount of jalapeño flavor, which mixes well with the standard Doritos cheese flavor for a nice taste. If you eat a bunch of these, your mouth will not be on fire so much that you're running to grab some water, but it's a good amount of heat that will stay with your for a while nonetheless.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell sort of like regular Doritos, but with a bit of Jalapeño too.
From the package: “The bold taste of Doritos Brand Jalapeño & Cheddar flavour will wake up your mouth!” ... “L'éclatante saveur de Jalapeño et Cheddar De Marque Doritos taquinera votre palais!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road