Humpty Dumpty Cheese Sticks (Bâtonnets au Fromage)
Taste test: These are some very cheesy cheese puffs.
Lots and lots of cheese taste. They're about as thick as any cheese puffs I've seen (thicker than Jax) but these are markedly less curved than Jax. They're fairly soft, but not quite as soft as Jax. Overall, an excellent cheese puff.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell, just over the edge of what I'd consider "too cheesy."
From the package: Ingredients include cheddar cheese and soybean oil.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road