Humpty Dumpty Cheese Sticks (Bâtonnets au Fromage)
Taste test: These are some very cheesy cheese puffs.
Lots and lots of cheese taste. They're about as thick as any cheese puffs I've seen (thicker than Jax) but these are markedly less curved than Jax. They're fairly soft, but not quite as soft as Jax. Overall, an excellent cheese puff.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell, just over the edge of what I'd consider "too cheesy."
From the package: Ingredients include cheddar cheese and soybean oil.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road