Shapers American style Barbecue Waffles
Taste test: These are shaped like round waffles, and the taste reminds us of some other potato-based snacks (of the styrofoam consistency) that we've tried.
There's no barbecue taste to these, so it's difficult for us to include this in the barbecue category. It's more just plain potato if you ask me.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular smell that my nose could distinguish.
From the package: “Suitable for vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road