Shapers American style Barbecue Waffles
Taste test: These are shaped like round waffles, and the taste reminds us of some other potato-based snacks (of the styrofoam consistency) that we've tried.
There's no barbecue taste to these, so it's difficult for us to include this in the barbecue category. It's more just plain potato if you ask me.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular smell that my nose could distinguish.
From the package: “Suitable for vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Waffles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road