Shapers Crispy Bacon Bites
Taste test: These remind me of Frazzles, another bacon-flavored snack that you can get in England.
They look like little bacon pieces, and taste like a piece of bacon, including some of the grease. Since these are lower-fat than other snacks, I guess that's a good thing. Some residue runoff, different from the Smith's bacon-flavoured fries that we love.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like bacon!
From the package: “Delicious crispy bacon flavour corn snack with 25% less fat than a standard product.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road