Shapers Chargrilled chicken flavour crinkles
Taste test: These really do taste like chicken, including the taste of the chicken skin.
It's an acquired taste, and at first I was a little nauseated. If you like the taste of chicken on your potato chips, then you'll like these. Oh, and they're lower in fat too!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Take a big whiff of these and it will feel like you've stepped inside a KFC or other roasted chicken store.
From the package: “Shapers reduced fat crinkle crisps contain a minimum of 30% less fat than standard crisps due to the reduction in absorption of oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road