Shapers Salt and vinegar crunchy sticks
Taste test: These are giant sticks that have the same look and taste as Andy Capp's Fries, only slightly larger and wider.
The salt and vinegar flavor is really good, a good complement. Plus, these are lower in fat than other salt & vinegar snacks from England that we've tried. Bravo!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong vinegary smell after you open the bag.
From the package: “This product can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road