Shapers Salt and vinegar crunchy sticks
Taste test: These are giant sticks that have the same look and taste as Andy Capp's Fries, only slightly larger and wider.
The salt and vinegar flavor is really good, a good complement. Plus, these are lower in fat than other salt & vinegar snacks from England that we've tried. Bravo!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong vinegary smell after you open the bag.
From the package: “This product can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road