Red Mill Savoury Sticks Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are really good snacks.
Shaped like French Fries, these have the same consistency and texture as Andy Capp Fries. Lots of salt and vinegar flavor to the snacks, you can eat about 10 of these before you need to take a quick break. But after you do, you'll go right back to the bag, as these are addicting. I ate several of these bags while in London.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good vinegary smell
From the package: “Big Bag Range! Made from the finest ingredients, Red Mill's range of 'Big Bag' snacks not only taste delicious but also offer excellent value for money. Bags of flavour! Bags of value!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road