Red Mill Savoury Sticks Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are really good snacks.
Shaped like French Fries, these have the same consistency and texture as Andy Capp Fries. Lots of salt and vinegar flavor to the snacks, you can eat about 10 of these before you need to take a quick break. But after you do, you'll go right back to the bag, as these are addicting. I ate several of these bags while in London.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good vinegary smell
From the package: “Big Bag Range! Made from the finest ingredients, Red Mill's range of 'Big Bag' snacks not only taste delicious but also offer excellent value for money. Bags of flavour! Bags of value!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road